Saturday, April 27, 2013

A Little Gunny Goodness

Today did not work out the way it was supposed to.  We had planned a rifle range day, since the forecast was for nice temperatures and no chance of rain mentioned at all.  Instead, it's been "zero percent chance of raining" almost all day.  We started out for the (outdoor, of course) range and got caught in a downpour on the way.  Since it wasn't supposed to rain, and you couldn't even see it on radar, we kept going, figuring it was a brief shower.  No luck.  We eventually turned around but were almost there by that time. 

Another thing I didn't expect was to get my replacement RCBS parts, but there they were in the mail!  Time to finish that press and get going. 
The micrometer screw that wouldn't zero properly - all better, now.  RCBS was very helpful, once I waited the hour on hold to get a tech. 

Of course, I spent some of the unexpected time tweaking my display, and sent a request for help to Google about the color adjustment on the template that doesn't work.  I can make the black on blue text another color, but only if I make all the text on the page the same color.  If that text were red, this text would be red, too.  Not what I'm looking for.


No comments:

Post a Comment